Governance of Fire Fighters Charity Foundation Inc.
Governance is an exceedingly important part of any modern charity. Below are a number of details regarding the Fund. If you have any unanswered questions, please contact us.
FIRE FIGHTERS CHARITY FUND MELBOURNE and FIRELEGACY are Trusts administered by the FIRE FIGHTERS CHARITY FOUNDATION INC., an incorporated association in Victoria.
The Board of the FIRE FIGHTERS CHARITY FOUNDATION is comprised as follows:
Chair: Cmdr Mark Carter
Deputy Chair: SO Sam Hull
Secretary: Christabel Millar
Treasurer: SO Sarah Lostia
- SO Jamie Baker
- LFF James Beard
- SO Andrew Morton
- Cmdr Steve Watts
The Charity Board is supported and guided by Firefighters Charity Foundation Inc. committee members:
- LFF Mick Bergin
- Ms Alison Brideson
- SO Chris Cleary
- SO Tim Fryer
- Mr Dominic Lallo
- SSO Alan McLean
- SSO Stuart Morris
- Cmdr Mark Narayan
- Cmdr Bruce Pickthall
- LFF Philip Robinson
- SO Robert Scripps
- LFF Mick Whitty
- SSO Gerard Woodlock
- LFF Clarence Yip
Fire Fighters Charity Fund Melbourne is registered with the Australian Charities and Non-for-profits Commission (ACNC) and gifts of $2.00 or more are tax deductible.
Board of Trustees Reports
To access our Board of Trustees reports, please click on the links below.
- Board of Trustees Report 2012 – Firefighters Charity Fund
- Board of Trustees Report 2012 – FireLegacy
- Board of Trustees Report 2013 – Firefighters Charity Fund
- Board of Trustees Report 2013 – FireLegacy
- Board of Trustees Report 2014 – Firefighters Charity Fund
- Board of Trustees Report 2014 – FireLegacy
- Board of Trustees Report 2015 – Firefighters Charity Fund
- Board of Trustees Report 2015 – FireLegacy
- Board of Trustees Report 2016 – Firefighters Charity Fund
- Board of Trustees Report 2016 – FireLegacy